Aligned with the organisations in lifelong learning, the Lifelong Learning Centre Quality Policy strengthens the own organization's learning capacity through the development of its workers competences and skills and a knowledge management system which promotes the shared access and use of information, in order to create an atmosphere of relation and joint responsibility of the people who belong to the organization.
In the definition of its quality policy, the direction commits to:
- Develop a quality training offer appropriate for the lifelong learning needs of people and organizations.
- Provide the economic, material and human means to ensure the good development of the system.
- Set up and keep updated a quality management system for the whole organization aimed at the continuous improvement.
- Ensure the quality of the processes of design and elaboration of the training offer, marketing and communication, as well as academic management, assessment and development of the training actions.
- Promote the cooperation between the university and society.
- Direct the whole organization to the continuous improvement.
- Foster the communication with transparency criteria within the organization.
CERTIFICATION OF QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
According to the guidelines contained in the standard: UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015
CERTIFICATION AUDIT BY AQU/ANECA
Please help us to improve: