Student services

At the Lifelong Learning Center we welcome International Students. All the students enrolled in our postgraduate programs are considered as URV students, and have therefore access to the same services. If you are thinking of studying with us and want to know more about Living at the URV, you can check our

International Students website

Are you a student of our Study Abroad Programs? Contact us for any query at:

Are you a student of our University courses in Spanish Language, Hispanic Culture, and Business? Check the assistance given to students of the CEH:

Center for Hispanic Studies