TECNIO is the stamp awarded by the Generalitat de Catalunya, through ACCIÓ, to identify where you will find the most innovative technology, developers who offer it and facilitators involved in the process of transfer of technology and knowledge.
There are two types of organizations accredited with the stamp TECNIO:
- The Entities that generate new technology and put at the disposal of the Catalan companies: developers
- The Entities that facilitate access to technology, helping businesses to learn about the technology that is generated in its scientific and technical environment: facilitators
All these entities will help your company to be more technological and competitive.
Benefits that provide an organization with the TECNIO stamp
- Give you Access to new technologies.
- Cover technological needs to help you develop innovative products or services.
- Connect you with new partners or technology providers.
- Facilitate the participation in international programs of RD and innovation.
Accredited centers of the URV with the stamp TECNIO:
AMIC - Environmental and industrial applications of catalysis
AMIC is an innovation centre that Works to provide turnkey solutions for environmental and industrial problems of productive sectors.
AMIC has wide experience in catalytic reactions such as: hydrogenation, Dehydrogenation, Oxidation, Isomerization, Hydro-decloration, Etherfication...
- More information: www.etseq.urv.cat/amic/c/index.html
TECNATOX – Center of Environmental, Food and Toxicological Technology
TecnATox is a research center specializing in the Innovation and Technology Transfer in the Food, Environmental and Toxicological field. Its activity focuses on the environment and food contaminants, and its possible risks and / or benefits on the health of the population and the ecosystem that surrounds the different business activities.
Based on the specifications proposed by its customers, TecnATox aims to control and ensure the quality, innovation and continuous improvement in products and services, fulfilling the requirements of the companies acquired as their own, thus improving the efficiency of research and innovation, and increasing the satisfaction of its customers.
- More information: http://www.tecnatox.cat/
- Manager TECNIO centers
- Elena Suñé(ELIMINAR)
- (+34) 977 558 214