Once you have selected the master or post graduate studies that interest you, you can access the registration form directly from the course information.
The documents you need to present in order to register are the following:
- Equivalence certificate (see attached document)
- Identity card or passport
- University diploma (as requested for access to the course)
- Academic transcript
- Study visa. Before travelling to Spain you must request this visa from the Spanish embassy or consulate in your country or origin
- 2 passport photographs
The Lifelong Learning Centre of the URV Foundation, shall process the equivalence certificate of your academic qualifications. Once approved this will authorize you to do specific postgraduate studies. This is not an official homologation.
Payments from abroad must be made by bank transfer for the total amount of the registration fee. You must include the following information:
- Bank: CatalunyaCaixa
- Address: Ramón y Cajal, 40
- Post code and city: 43001 TARRAGONA
- IBAN number: ES9120130291910200885225
- SWIFT CODE CESCESBBXXX
Should you opt for a loan, consult the Grants, Subsidies and Loans section, where you will find information about loans with special conditions.
You can find more information about possible grants from the Ministry of Education and Science.
In the case of master studies, payment of the registration fee can be made in two instalments. 60% should be paid when you register and the remaining 40% the following year (January or September, depending on whether it is a one or a two year course).
The URV Foundation reserves the right to annul a course up to one week before the start date. In this case the URV Foundation will return the full registration fee in 15 days maximum.
Cancellation requests will be accepted up to one week before the course is due to start. In this case the URV Foundation will retain 3% of the registration fee to cover costs. If cancellation is made after this date, registration fees will not be returned.
All foreign students of master and post grade courses will be covered by a liability insurance, and during practical training they will be covered by a personal accident insurance.
- URV Foundation
Lifelong Learning Center
Onze de Setembre, 112
+34 977 779 966
+34 977 310 113